The two paths to EZ ICE:
1) Buy a 60 Minute Backyard Rink.
2) Spend less than an hour assembling your rink.
2*) Get home from work to find that since getting home from school an hour earlier, your 7 and 8 year old son and daughter figured out how to clip together the entire rink by themselves.
3) Fill with water and enjoy.
1) Buy a competitor's kit.
2) Maybe try to save some money by buying plywood boards.
3) Try to assemble your rink.
4) Get confused.
5) Hammer in some stakes.
6) Hammer in a lot more stakes.
7) Realize the last two boards don't line up and pull all the stakes out of the ground.
8) Go inside to thaw your fingers.
9) Hammer everything back into the ground.
10) Repeat steps 7-9 twice more or skip to step 12.
11) Fill with water as the clock strikes midnight on Sunday. You just wasted an entire weekend installing a backyard skating rink. You have to wake up for work in 6 hours. If you made it this far, save step 12 until next year.
12) Give up or hire someone to install this poorly designed rink for you.
13) Wish you had saved time and money by just buying an EZ ICE rink.
Can EZ ICE ™ rinks really be installed on ANY surface?
Yes! EZ ICE rinks can be installed on tennis courts, basketball courts, grass, patios or driveways. No part of the rink penetrates the ground, so you can even install the rink after the ground has frozen.
Does it really take only 60 minutes to set up an EZ ICE rink?
Yes! Setting up an EZ ICE rink requires no tools whatsoever. The rink is designed to be the simplest and quickest to install.
WHEN DURING THE YEAR CAN I INSTALL AN EZ ICE RINK?
Anytime! Unlike other rinks, The 60 Minute Backyard Rink ™ does not require stakes or any other part of the rink to be hammered into the ground. You can buy and install a rink before or after the ground freezes.
Do I need to hire a professional to install or disassemble my ez ice rink?
No! Our rinks can be installed easily in under an hour. You can save $1,000 or more each year by not hiring a professional twice a year to assemble and take down your rink.
Will the side boards of an EZ ICE rink stop a slap shot?
Yes! The side boards of our rinks are made of an extremely tough, durable, but lightweight plastic that can withstand the force of a slap shot. Each piece of an EZ ICE rink is crafted from the highest quality materials.
Does the ground have to be perfectly level for me to install an EZ ICE rink?
No! EZ ICE rinks are designed to account for spaces of varying shape and topology. The boards of an EZ ICE rink are tall enough to account for any small bumps or height differences. The water will naturally level itself up to 1 foot.
I have a backyard tennis court. Can your rinks be installed right on the court?
Yes! If you remove the net, a standard-sized doubles tennis court perfectly fits our "Large" 40x80ft rink between the net posts. The rink should not damage the court and can be taken down in under an hour in the spring time.
How much space do i need for my 60 Minute Backyard Rink ™?
The rink sizes listed on our website measure the skating area of your rink. Please leave 18 inches of space on all sides of your rink for the red brackets to lie in the ground.
HoW long is your installation DVd?
Installing your EZ ICE rink is so easy, you won't need an installation DVD, guaranteed!